DOWNLOAD THE RESEARCH
Establishing where the industry stands with ESG reporting and benchmarking technology capabilities with the influx of ESG changes
The Center for Financial Professionals, in partnership with Workiva, conducted an extensive research project to better understand the state of play of ESG across financial services. This report looks to identify where financial institutions truly stand with ESG reporting and whether they are keeping pace with the influx of ESG changes by leveraging technology.
The findings of this report aim to provide a benchmark for financial institutions as to progress and develop the below mentioned areas of automation, reporting, data, and investment decision making.
Key topics and themes include:
- Identify where the level of urgency lies within financial services across Environmental, Social and Governance
- Identifying where financial institutions fall on the automation continuum and realizing the benefits of automation
- Evaluating the maturity of ESG risk assessments
- Understanding to what extent ESG standards are driving investment and loan strategies and decisions
- Monitoring connectivity and integration of ESG data and how organizations are using data for ESG reporting